NHL Discussion

Can I just say that its complete bullshit that the Caps are in 3rd....the 8th seeded Rangers have 39, yet a team with 28 points gets home ice over a team with 44 as of now. That division leaders get the top 3 seeds thing is retarded 

I dont think its shitty, winning your division should hold more importance than the number of points you have.  im sure you wouldnt be upset if it were the other way around

Yeah you know, Dupuis trying to intentionally hurt someone is real awesome....

nice leaving the ice jump here by del zotto, looking forward to his suspension and your tittybabying

headshotcity.gif

And Matt Cooke is still a scumbag. Nothing new.

meanwhile, rick nash has to hide behind his teammates on the bench

Screen%2520Shot%25202013-04-06%2520at%25

Yeah because you know, Im sure DZ was intentionally trying to elbow Neal (who has elbowed how many people in the fucking head???) in the head when he couldnt even see him. He was bracing for the hit he knew Neal was about to lay on him. Neal just got the worst of it. When will people realize, fast skating and sudden stopping along with physical play is going to cause you to leave your feet? Its not like he fucking superman'ed him. Dont worry, he wont get suspended. As for Rick Nash, hes not afraid of people and will fight/mix it up, but clearly when they are down by a goal he isnt going to take a stupid penalty which is what Cooke is clearly trying to lure him to do, when he's their best player...and look what happened. He tied it up.