NHL Discussion

I actually have watched them, why would I? Because I live in NJ, a hockey fan, and they were close to us in the standings. You didnt rely on Kovalchuk then because you were getting secondary scoring. All I've been hearing is "with Kovalchuk out we cant score!" from my friends who are Devils fans. That my friend, is relying on Kovalchuk to score. As for the Rangers, we've done well against the teams were playing, also those losses came before the Gaborik trade. Honestly, the team is completely different since the Clowe/Gaborik trades. They are more like the team we saw last year. We need Staal back though. Badly. I cant take Eminger anymore.

I actually have watched them, why would I? Because I live in NJ, a hockey fan, and they were close to us in the standings. You didnt rely on Kovalchuk then because you were getting secondary scoring. All I've been hearing is "with Kovalchuk out we cant score!" from my friends who are Devils fans. That my friend, is relying on Kovalchuk to score. As for the Rangers, we've done well against the teams were playing, also those losses came before the Gaborik trade. Honestly, the team is completely different since the Clowe/Gaborik trades. They are more like the team we saw last year. We need Staal back though. Badly. I cant take Eminger anymore.

Well it is all too convenient that they haven't won a game since they lost him, but he isn't the answer next year that's for sure. 

OH WELL.  

wait wait wait coming back to this thread you said your team has had more success than the leafs this year and youre a rangers fan? sorry but no, the leafs have done a total 180 from the team they were last year, and last i checked are ahead of you in the standings ;) just a friendly observation ;)

You have to be fucking kidding me dude, WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU EVEN WON A FUCKING CUP?????? MISSED THE PLAYOFFS EVERY YEAR SINCE 04. JUST STOP. NOW. (And I never said this year jackass.)