NHL Discussion

That wouldve been great if I moved out this season haha I can only pray its $50 again next season even though I know it wont be.

It's still worth it. Divide it by the amount of ranger games you catch, and then throw in the games from other teams, and you'll be paying next to nothing per game. 

Or just don't move to Arizona. 

I wear a Kings snapback, that I wear backwards. How now brown cow.

You watch the sport though... I wear a Rangers one, Im a Rangers fan and watch the sport. Im talking about the kids who wear Sharks hats or whatever team has a cool logo to look cool when if you talk to them, theyll shit on hockey

You watch the sport though... I wear a Rangers one, Im a Rangers fan and watch the sport. Im talking about the kids who wear Sharks hats or whatever team has a cool logo to look cool when if you talk to them, theyll shit on hockey

gotcha, I got my gfs 13 year old nephew a kings one for Xmas even though he doesn't give a crap bout hockey (bball is his thing, he's actually really good and has a shot if he sticks with it, anyways) but i caught him rocking a devils one cause it was red. Had to set him straight.

matt, how are brass and moore doing?

gabby has three goals, three assists, and is plus 4 in five games with us

They havent really done much, until tonight. Brassard had a gnarly pass on Girardi's GW in OT. I havent seen it so Im watching the replay. But theyve been pretty consistent. Getting scoring chances but not capitalizing on them. It happens, both on 3rd line and 3rd defensive pair.  Im really stoked to see Dorsett. They could really use his aggressiveness. Im stoked for Moore though. Its the first player on the 3rd defensive pair that Torts has been giving 10 minutes in awhileeee. And hes still so young! 

HENRIQUE!! It's over!! The SEAON is over!! 0 wins in the last 10 games for the dirty Devs. I know it's wrong to revel in it, but I just can't help myself!

This is where I say I told you so Joe. I told you they wouldnt make it. Cant lose a guy like Parise and not replace him with anything. (Please know I still like you Joe, regardless of your choice of hockey team)

This is where I say I told you so Joe. I told you they wouldnt make it. Cant lose a guy like Parise and not replace him with anything. (Please know I still like you Joe, regardless of your choice of hockey team)

i just want to point out that the devils lost Kovalchuk the game before the 10-game slump they're on.  They were 15-11-6 at the time he got hurt, so losing Parise wasnt why they're out of the playoffs this year, they were doing fine neough without him, it was when they then lost Kovy, that everything shit the bed.

i just want to point out that the devils lost Kovalchuk the game before the 10-game slump they're on.  They were 15-11-6 at the time he got hurt, so losing Parise wasnt why they're out of the playoffs this year, they were doing fine neough without him, it was when they then lost Kovy, that everything shit the bed.

I think its more of a coincidence than the actual reason. It certainly doesn't help, but they were not that great before that either. Hedberg didn't deliver in net when Brodeur was hurt. The only reason we have any wins is because of that hot start. 

And Ranger fans...you're in 8th, so assuming you get in, that first round will be quite a task. No one thought the devils would do anything this year, not to say I'm not supremely bummed. But watching the games as I begrudgingly have, they are outplaying the other team almost every game. They simply cannot score. It's pitiful. 

Have you seen our remaining schedule? Philly tonight, then FLA, BUF, NJ, then FLA again. We do not play ANY playoff teams for the rest of the season. We'll finish in 6th most likely. We wont stay in the 8th seed for long,especially since we only have 41 games played and 2 points out of 6th. .It doesnt matter what seed you're in, as long as you're in the playoffs (LA Kings). Ill take on Boston, Washington, or  even Winnipeg, who can still take the 3rd seed. Losing Parise eventually was the reason they shit the bed dude, you cant rely on one guy like Kovalchuk to score all your goals. They simply didnt replace Parise's 40 goals a season when he went to Minnesota. Also like Joe pointed out, the goaltending wasnt very good. 

Have you seen our remaining schedule? Philly tonight, then FLA, BUF, NJ, then FLA again. We do not play ANY playoff teams for the rest of the season. We'll finish in 6th most likely. We wont stay in the 8th seed for long,especially since we only have 41 games played and 2 points out of 6th. .It doesnt matter what seed you're in, as long as you're in the playoffs (LA Kings). Ill take on Boston, Washington, or  even Winnipeg, who can still take the 3rd seed. Losing Parise eventually was the reason they shit the bed dude, you cant rely on one guy like Kovalchuk to score all your goals. They simply didnt replace Parise's 40 goals a season when he went to Minnesota. Also like Joe pointed out, the goaltending wasnt very good. 

You also played a lot of non playoff teams all season and lost to them. Not saying they won't get in, I think they will. The devils didn't rely on Kovalchuk for the few wins they actually got. EVERYONE sucks right now. I assume you haven't watched any of the games they lost (why would you). Your assessment makes Mike Milbury look like Ken Holland.