New to VC: Dr Dog,Dr Dre,Mars Volta,Silversun Pick

Guest admin1338560633

We just got a load of really really really great records in. That Dr. Dog record is probably my favorite of the year. If it sells out quick which it might since we kept a few for staff, I will get more. If you have not heard them, this new album is phenomenal. Fans of Kay Kay will love them. I am stoked to see them on Saturday.

We finally got in the new Mars Volta but it is fucking expensive. Ouch! We also finally got in the Silversun PIckups which was one of my favorite records of last year. And crazy piece of trivia, the singer of the Silversun Pickups was at the Suburban Home anniversary show for the Friday night show. Crazy huh?

We got in the new Brian Wilson, got in Dr Dre's 2001, got in the Game, Nine Inch Nails, and Thin Lizzy!

DR. DOG "Fate" LP

DR. DRE "Dre. Dre 2001" dbl LP

THE GAME "Lax" LP

THE MARS VOLTA "Bedlam In Golia" dbl LP

NINE INCH NAILS "Slip" LP

PIETASTERS "Awesome Mix Tape #6" LP

SILVERSUN PICKUPS "Carnavas" LP

THIN LIZZY "Black Boys On The Corner: Best of 1970-1974" LP

BRIAN WILSON "That Lucky Old Sun" LP

WU-TANG CLAN "Enter The Wu-Tang" LP

WATCHFIRE "The Triumph of Death" 7" red w/ green vinyl

BORIS THE SPRINKLER "Drugs & Masturbation" 7" full sleeve pink vinyl

BORIS THE SPRINKLER "Drugs & Masturbation" 7" copied single insert pink vinyl

Virgil....do you know if Dr. Dog put Takers and Leavers E.P. out on vinyl?

also...good call on Dr. Dog vinyl...please get the rest of their catalog...so when I have money I can throw down for it

Takers and Leavers was never released on vinyl, same goes for Toothbrush. You should pick up We All Belong as half of the 6 EP songs landed on that album, which was just released on vinyl this year. They pressed Easy Beat onto vinyl for the first time too (but it's only so so, We All Belong is super good, get that.)

Virgil....do you know if Dr. Dog put Takers and Leavers E.P. out on vinyl?

also...good call on Dr. Dog vinyl...please get the rest of their catalog...so when I have money I can throw down for it

Takers and Leavers was never released on vinyl, same goes for Toothbrush. You should pick up We All Belong as half of the 6 EP songs landed on that album, which was just released on vinyl this year. They pressed Easy Beat onto vinyl for the first time too (but it's only so so, We All Belong is super good, get that.)

so the other records are out on vinyl?