i bought this yesterday...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain
I don't care how much I love the Beatles or how rare that is, I would never bid on it because the seller used Comic Sans as the font in the auction. GAG!

And talk about overselling an item. How many times can he stroke his ego talking about this thing? Fuck that fat fuck.

Take a look through the winning bidders purchase history, it's fucking sick. I looked at maybe 5 previous items and they were all records anywhere from $100-$800. He has over a thousand purchases, what does this guy do for a living if he can drop what's probably hundreds of thousands of dollars on records?

Take a look through the winning bidders purchase history, it's fucking sick. I looked at maybe 5 previous items and they were all records anywhere from $100-$800. He has over a thousand purchases, what does this guy do for a living if he can drop what's probably hundreds of thousands of dollars on records?

He's probably not a multi-millionaire, but I bet he has a pretty damn good job. Instead of buying a $100K Mercedes, a boat, or spending lots of money landscaping his yard he puts it into his record collecting hobby.

Of course I'm just speculating, but I know people that have fairly modest jobs but they sink sick amounts of money into weird shit because that is their hobby and they don't spend their money on the kind of things 'most' people buy/would buy in their situation.