god i miss this band

Guest kevinb

hopesfall pretty much always sucked across the boards, hate to break it to you. when metalcore was really good from like 96-2002, this was not a band that was part of that. they were on the outer fringes trying to get in, but one too many pinch harmonics kept them from being there. and that's kind of sad, because it dies today was definitely one of the later good bands, they just got real bad real fast.

hopesfall pretty much always sucked across the boards, hate to break it to you. when metalcore was really good from like 96-2002, this was not a band that was part of that. they were on the outer fringes trying to get in, but one too many pinch harmonics kept them from being there. and that's kind of sad, because it dies today was definitely one of the later good bands, they just got real bad real fast.

It Dies Today has absolutely nothing to do with Hopesfall.

No Wings To Speak Of > Anything It Dies Today ever did.

Magnetic North seemed like they were going back in the right direction, but A-Types pretty much killed that band. I saw hopesfall w/ converge at least once, and w/ love is red a few times. It's not like they weren't a part of the metalcore scene.

of course the idea of arguing with someone who defends IDT is retarded.

Im also glad this band broke up i just wish they would of made one more good cd after sat years.

and also i would take hopesfall ANY day over it dies today. come on now

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':zm4juqqw]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':zm4juqqw]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

band was together in 1998 i believe, first record came out in 1999 so they definitely were not on the outer fringes trying to get in.

band was together in 1998 i believe, first record came out in 1999 so they definitely were not on the outer fringes trying to get in.

i was referring to quality of the music not longevity or time period.

of course you'd know that if you'd read what i posted, and not just gotten butthurt about it.

It Dies Today has absolutely nothing to do with Hopesfall.

No Wings To Speak Of > Anything It Dies Today ever did.

haha, that's so far from the truth. but okay.

the first it dies today record is a great example of how good metalcore was, hopesfall never put out anything worth listening to.

but obviously no one wants to be honest and say that they mistakenly really loved this band because they didn't know any better at the time. missing this band, and talking about this band in 2008, is just like talking about how much you loved hanson.

i hope that everyone that likes hopesfalls gets hit in the mouth tonight, really hard.