a quick message from vinyl collective

Guest admin1338560633

hey friends, a couple quick things:

1. I am trying my best to get back to everyone about the Highly Refined Pirates and other order related questions, but our internet decided to stop working. we have someone coming out tomorrow morning to take a look and hopefully fix it, but I am at my favorite coffee shop (common grounds) trying to get back to all of you. Sorry for the delay as I always pride myself at responding to emails not unlike a ninja might.

2. So some of you ordered the Tim Barry "Laurel St Demos" brown vinyl with white covers. We got in the white covers and started assembling the records and opened the box labeled brown vinyl and guess what? it was orange / red vinyl. I figured no one would mind the difference as the limited nature of this is the fact that they were on white covers and not brown ones. Sorry for the confusion.

3. We have officially lost our minds. I think we may end up sending out over 2,000 records this week which is a record. thanks to everyone who has been ordering. I am gonna take a hard look at what we can do to keep our sanity in 2008. If any of you are millionaires and want to invest in Vinyl Collective, get in touch. Billionaires are welcome too!

thanks everyone for the support. It is really crazy to look at the little over one year of existence for Vinyl Collective and to see how far we have come in such a short time.

I always feel good when you post how busy and well you are doing. Im glad this venture has been so successful!

keep up the good work.

yes, there are a few in the store right now, but htey will be gone soon. I did not intend on switching up covers, it just kind of happened that we ran out of covers and had more vinyl than covers. thanks.

Keep up the good work Virgil!! Hope you can take Christmas week and just down some beers and relax with your family. How limited are the Tim Barry white covers?

we are throwing a holiday party at our favorite bar, 3 kings tavern, and I will be very drunk. And I am gonna go see Bell Biv Devoe on Saturday night with Coolio. That should be hilarious!

thanks everyone.

I'm sure those postal service people love you even more now.

we have been taking our mail to the bigger post office because our local one totally hates us. Plus the denver post office let's us take stuff to a loading dock and not have to bring everything in.