Gaslight Anthem - live 10"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you collect any bands/have a favorite band you like better than most other bands? ours just happens to be this band, so chill.

I don't collect any bands, and if I had a favorite and they put out a new release every month on 8 different colors to take all my money, I would think it was lame of them.

They're not forcing you to buy though, so I don't care. Whoo for capitalism. I'm just saying, I think a lot of people are going to feel really dumb in two years when their demos 7" that they paid $1000 for on rad splatter is worth $2.

For not caring, you seem to care a good bit.

They shouldn't feel dumb. They spent what they were willing to spend on something they wanted.

I don't think Gaslight Anthem is doing anything involving vinyl colors to "take all your money" (take the money you hand them in return for records). I don't think they make the calls in regards to colors, and I doubt they're exactly cashing in with them either.

It's going to be an early show as they are playing with ALK 3, Thrice, and Rise Against later in the evening at the House of Blues. Go to the Park Ave site (http://www.parkavecds.com) and join the e-mail list, you'll get an e-mail about it probably next week when this in-store is announced.

The problem is that there stuff is really popular right now as is vinyl. So a bunch of folks are jumping on pressing there stuff. I don't blame them but it really is a case of right place right time. I mean, how many bands released demo 7-inches of an album they put out less than a year after the album? It's a rarity but it's just the right place and time for this. Make it hard to collect.

THERE IS NO GASLIGHT ANTHEM LIVE 10-INCH.

The band are staying at my house right now. I asked them about this last night and they had ABSOLUTELY ZERO knowledge of it. So unless this thing is gonna be unauthorized, as of right now, it ain't gonna exist.

Nice. Thanks for the update. I have to say, I'm kinda glad this may not happen. There's enough live material of them floating around that I don't think we a 10-inch.

THERE IS NO GASLIGHT ANTHEM LIVE 10-INCH.

The band are staying at my house right now. I asked them about this last night and they had ABSOLUTELY ZERO knowledge of it. So unless this thing is gonna be unauthorized, as of right now, it ain't gonna exist.

Tell them to never cut 'Drive' from any show ever.