TP/PO: FAKE PROBLEMS/LOOK MEXICO Under the Influen

Guest admin1338560633

Virgil, did you by any chance send any copies of this to the bands? I'm seeing both LM and FP in a couple weeks and if I can buy a copy from the bands, I'd rather do that... don't really have money to be spending right now.

i just saw that they're playing with teenage bottlerocket at the knitting factory sometime in october. if i can make it i'll definitely be there.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
Virgil, did you by any chance send any copies of this to the bands? I'm seeing both LM and FP in a couple weeks and if I can buy a copy from the bands, I'd rather do that... don't really have money to be spending right now.

i just saw that they're playing with teenage bottlerocket at the knitting factory sometime in october. if i can make it i'll definitely be there.

Yeah, that's the show I'm attending.

I am sending each band 100 copies (30/70) and it is possible they will have them for those shows, but not 100 percent sure. I am not sure if they will sell them on their merch table or online.

the gaslight/american steel is gonna be nuts.

This definately happening?

I wouldn't say anythign ijs official concerning this series until it's put up for PO, but it has been mentioned in a couple of places by virgil that this is one of the records that will be happening. I can't wait to hear what each band is doing!

Wait, people actually like Fake Problems?

wait, people don't like Fake Problems?

I had never heard of this band until last week, but they played at a bar I work at and were horrible. Not only was the music straight up trash, they were assholes. Houston just got hit really hard by a hurricane and most people in the city are trying to get their lives back in order, not worrying about going to see bands, so there was a pretty small turnout. I watched the promoter pay them hundreds of dollars out of his pocket because they didn't care that the city was going through a rough time. Total trash.

The music alone, god. Is no one else sick to death of all these bands popping up who were like driving home from a frat party, and against me came on the radio, so they all thought "hey! lets start a band like this!"... "The Clash? Never heard of them... but if were as boring as possible maybe well get huge"

Guest genericinsight

I had never heard of this band until last week, but they played at a bar I work at and were horrible. Not only was the music straight up trash, they were assholes. Houston just got hit really hard by a hurricane and most people in the city are trying to get their lives back in order, not worrying about going to see bands, so there was a pretty small turnout. I watched the promoter pay them hundreds of dollars out of his pocket. Total trash.

Wow, you come into a thread and insult people who like a band by saying bad shit about them, especially when the guy who runs this label is trying to sell the record. Good job guy.

I had never heard of this band until last week, but they played at a bar I work at and were horrible. Not only was the music straight up trash, they were assholes. Houston just got hit really hard by a hurricane and most people in the city are trying to get their lives back in order, not worrying about going to see bands, so there was a pretty small turnout. I watched the promoter pay them hundreds of dollars out of his pocket because they didn't care that the city was going through a rough time. Total trash.

The music alone, god. Is no one else sick to death of all these bands popping up who were like driving home from a frat party, and against me came on the radio, so they all thought "hey! lets start a band like this!"... "The Clash? Never heard of them... but if were as boring as possible maybe well get huge"

Great Job!

(this message brought to you by Adult Swim)

no one drives to frat parties,

duh.