TONIGHTS DEBATE

chaps

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are the MSNBC people saying Palin did her ticket a service? Did they watch it? She was fucking horrible. My god.

CNN is mostly saying she did good as well.

Seriously... did they watch it? Palin looked awful out there. She was horrible. She twisted every answer because she was fucking clueless.

I think people are saying she did well, because she didn't say anything insanely stupid. It's a win for her and all of the focus is going to be on that.

Even though Biden schooled her, most people expected that, but Palin didn't flop.

I guess she didn't say anything more ridiculous than what she's said thus far, so that's a valid point I guess. Whatever, I'm not even American, I just find it really interesting. Way more than our election...

I think people are saying she did well, because she didn't say anything insanely stupid. It's a win for her and all of the focus is going to be on that.

Even though Biden schooled her, most people expected that, but Palin didn't flop.

this is exactly it. She was bad and dumb but she didn't say anything that sunk her campaign

im watching the republican watch party get together in pflugerville, and they are interviewing the head of the watch party, and when you hear her speaking of how great Palin did, they were focusing on the people in the bar, and everyone had a frown except like 1 female woman.. everyone else had a frown or look worried.. quite interesting...

Biden was terrible too. The format was awful. MOst of the questions were incoherent. That bitch kept winking at me. Fuck I really hated this whole thing. Instead of challenging any of the dribble coming out of her mouth Biden just looked at her and smiled.

How cheap is property in Canada?

Haha, depends where you want to buy. Ontario is expensive in the South, Alberta and BC are expensive, everywhere else is cheap as fuck.

how was Biden terrible?

i'd say he was quite held back until the end, but I don't see any way that he was terrible.

that's what i saw..instead of attacking Palin, he took apart McCain. It would have been too easy to make Palin look bad. She took it upon herself to do that, but avoiding questions then asking to go back to answer other questions from prior... and giving shout outs!? She didnt make too much of an ass of herself, but she reminded me of Becky Ann Leeman from "Drop Dead Gorgeous".. just answering questions with drivel.

majority of people that follow the debate will see Palin's flaws in this debate, where he could of attacked her, but like riddle350 had said..then the McCain/Palin would of came out quick saying he bullied her, (sort of like that past George Bush Sr. debate). He was very controlled, and he was right in doing so. His blows were against McCain, which is going to be most effective.