TONIGHTS DEBATE

chaps

It amazes me the pollls are even that close. The woman did not answer one question. She had 10 different responses she could give. Instead of making them even fit the question just spew out the shit that the McAwesome campaign gave her.

Fail.

They're close because she didn't say anything too obnoxious. The average voter probably didn't even realize she wasn't answering the questions. She spouted off her talking points and that was enough.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called it.

All she had to do was not eat her face and people would call it a victory. She successfully set the bar low enough that she would have to dig a hole to fail.

I watched about 70 minutes or so and stopped watching my DVR. I'll admit she lost but I didn't see any ringing knock outs by Bidden (other than the "That's what I call a bridge to nowhere" bit). Biden did the right thing by attacking McCain and no Palin, that would have been considered mean and sexist. Still, I was really surprised he seemed to pass up some easy shots.

I just wish at some point someone would take Palin or McCain to task on what exactly all these things they talk about are without reflexive definition. What is a hockey mom? How is that different from any other kind of mom? If hockey mom is not a demographic, why is it hockey isn't the top sport in the country? Shouldn't we be more worried about soccer moms since more people around the world play soccer? Or even little league/softball mom's since its the nation's past time? How about maverick? What is a maverick, without using the word maverick? Why is McCain such a maverick what are tangible results of his "maverickdom"? Where has this maverick been and why hasn't he been able to fix some of the policies he was in the Senate for that he know believes were so disastrous? Why is it if he is a such a maverick he didn't vocally, so we have sound bites and footage, come out against this so-called poisonous policies and put his sentorial seat on the line? Arg, pisses me off they get away with all this posturing about bullshit.

I called it.

All she had to do was not eat her face and people would call it a victory. She successfully set the bar low enough that she would have to dig a hole to fail.

I watched about 70 minutes or so and stopped watching my DVR. I'll admit she lost but I didn't see any ringing knock outs by Bidden (other than the "That's what I call a bridge to nowhere" bit). Biden did the right thing by attacking McCain and no Palin, that would have been considered mean and sexist. Still, I was really surprised he seemed to pass up some easy shots.

Maybe he was afraid the bulldog would bite him?

Maybe he was afraid the bulldog would bite him?

No, no, no... she's not a bulldog because she wears lipstick.