TONIGHTS DEBATE

chaps

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kylewilliam

yeah i am missing the office AND it's always sunny to get drunk with my misses and watch the debate... palin vs. biden is going to be hilarious.

Eh, I don't think it's going to be that amazing. I am DVRing it but I'm not sure what to expect. The thing is Palin already has a huge advantage. Pretty much all she has to do is not eat her own face and the right will claim that she's learning amazingly fast and she shows great pose on the national stage.

Likewise Bidden has to play it hard enough that he doesn't come off as patronizing but if he's too hard he's a bully. So that sucks. Add that to Bidden's tendency to be long winded and boring and it may be a tough night for him.

i'm half expecting her to come out and dominate Biden though.

I don't understand her at all.. one of the news networks was showing clips from her debate for Alaska governor, from what they showed, she did great, was well spoken, confident, and factual. now she can't hold a simple interview without looking like a total jackass. doesn't add up.

i'm half expecting her to come out and dominate Biden though.

I don't understand her at all.. one of the news networks was showing clips from her debate for Alaska governor, from what they showed, she did great, was well spoken, confident, and factual. now she can't hold a simple interview without looking like a total jackass. doesn't add up.

Because the woman does know Alaska. She just doesn't seem to know national issues.

If Sarah Palin does poorly it's only because of the liberal media and the good ole boys trying hold a woman down. It couldn't possibly be because she doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about. Ever.

Pretty excited for this. The first debate was enjoyable, and no one even said anything totally embarrassing. I don't see this debate going as smoothly though.

The first question should be:

Say you get to cast the deciding vote (the VP's actual job!) regarding a law being passed by Congress that will make abortion 100% illegal in all instances including rape and incest. How do you vote?

The second question should be:

What does Russia look like from Alaska?

The third and final question should be:

Describe how the neutral zone trap defense works.

I'm guessing this "hockey mom" can't even answer #3.