sink or swim test press winner

jpw

BWAHAHA!!! $345 on a test press for an album that has had at least three different sets made? Well good for Adam. Wonder if he ever got that black copy.

As I mentioned offer still stands $1,000 for the complete set

Sink or swim: Black, splatter, red, purple green, blue,white, clear

Senor and the queen: Black, red, white, clear, Black (10")

Demos: All three colors

59 Sound 7": Gold and black

59 Sound:White,Blue, Black

Is there something I'm missing (ya know besides a test)?

I'm all for some nice collections but I just don't see how anyone can spend that kind of cash on a single record, let alone continuously spend that kind of cash on records.

I sold off about 20 or so records to get some extra dough and this popped up . The way I look at is I traded some records I paid maybe 125 bucks for , for a gaslight test . I've only dropped dough like this on one other record and that went toward an amazing cause .

I'm all for some nice collections but I just don't see how anyone can spend that kind of cash on a single record, let alone continuously spend that kind of cash on records.

I sold off about 20 or so records to get some extra dough and this popped up . The way I look at is I traded some records I paid maybe 125 bucks for , for a gaslight test . I've only dropped dough like this on one other record and that went toward an amazing cause .

This is Satire test?

this man knows his shit

whats so exciting about a gold record test press anyway? id rather some of the other ones adam has. i bid on a test on ebay once, got a second chance offer, but declined. next time it went up, the seller banned me from bidding. that turned me right off collecting tests

BWAHAHA!!! $345 on a test press for an album that has had at least three different sets made? Well good for Adam. Wonder if he ever got that black copy.

They don't make new tests every single time

Like they said, there was the two US pressings through different plants and the Euro one. That's three.

Anyhow, I feel like I came off a bit harsh. I just don't really see spending this kind of money on almost any one record. But hell, no one asked me too. At least it went to someone who will care about it even if the band falls off.