Religulous

my g/f saw it and said it's kind of tedious at times.

...but only because Bill Maher acts like Bill Maher. Where he talks over people and then refuses to listen to rebuttals then storms away...which is why I like him, the guy is a fucking ham...but I do still like the guy because he brings up topics that a lot of people are afraid to discuss for risking "career suicide".

that said, I do want to see this, but I'll probably have to go alone.

Pass. Bill Maher is one of those people, like Keith Olbermann or Richard Dawkins, where yeah, they're right, but they're complete asses about it.

see that's the problem with the left. the right eats these people up and allows for shit like faux news and the 900 christian broadcasting channels and shows. yet we just ignore our most vocal supporters. i buy all of dawkin's books, mainly to read but also to support him and help spread the message. i watch countdown nightly, and torrent real time weekly. i love these guys, even if they are pompous asses half the time. you have to be that if you want to get your message out.

Pass. Bill Maher is one of those people, like Keith Olbermann or Richard Dawkins, where yeah, they're right, but they're complete asses about it.

see that's the problem with the left. the right eats these people up and allows for shit like faux news and the 900 christian broadcasting channels and shows. yet we just ignore our most vocal supporters. i buy all of dawkin's books, mainly to read but also to support him and help spread the message. i watch countdown nightly, and torrent real time weekly. i love these guys, even if they are pompous asses half the time. you have to be that if you want to get your message out.

exactly. the right LOVES their outspoken asses. bill o'reilly, pat robertson, etc. etc. etc.