Moral Question...

so, my MailMan knows I collect vinyl...has asked me a few questions about it and so on and so forth...

I guess when he finds record mailers in his route he just sorts them as they are mine w/o regard to the addy or name on the pack...

I opened my door and found a mailer on my front stoop that was supposed to be delivered a block and a half away...no clue what vinyl's inside of the mailer...

Do i open it and act as if I never noticed it wasn't mine....or return it??

this is a pretty tough one... what if it's a __________ test press or something (i'm assuming most of you will fill that blank with gaslight). i would probably open it out of curiosity, and when it wasn't something incredible, i would drive it over to the house it was supposed to go to, and be like "i collect vinyl too, and i was expecting something, so i didn't even look at who it was addressed to. sorry buddy." he'll probably be so grateful that you brought it to him that he'd give you like 5 or 10 bucks as a reward.

appreciate the feedback (minus those who are too high and mighty for any negative thoughts to ever cross their minds)

Just sent the girl a FaceBook message telling her to come and pick it up rather than letting it go all through USPS again...I would just walk it down...but the APT complex is gated up and locked and weird to navigate.

appreciate the feedback (minus those who are too high and mighty for any negative thoughts to ever cross their minds)

Just sent the girl a FaceBook message telling her to come and pick it up rather than letting it go all through USPS again...I would just walk it down...but the APT complex is gated up and locked and weird to navigate.

is she good looking/single?

could be one of those fate moments haha.