PO: Say Anything,Get Up Kids,Honorary Title,AAR

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

SAY ANYTHING "Is A Real Boy" dbl LP white vinyl

THE HONORARY TITLE "Scream and Light Up The Sky" dbl LP red vinyl

ALL AMERICAN REJECTS "Move Along" LP grey vinyl

THE GET UP KIDS "4 Minute Mile" LP blue vinyl

ALL AMERICAN REJECTS "S/T" LP orange vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=dhr

Please read this very carefully. All 5 of the above releases are pre-orders, but 3 of them (Say Anything, Honoary Title, and AAR "Move Along") will arrive here early next week. The other 2 (Get Up Kids and AAR "S/t") won't arrive til the first week of December. If you are thinking about getting some from both the October and the December releases, understand that the December titles will hold up your order until those records arrive. If you can wait, no sweat, but if you would rather have the available records sooner, place 2 separate orders.

I am super stoked about these represses. Most of them have been out of print for quite some time (4 minute mile especially). From what we can gather from Doghouse headquarters, each record will be pressed on only 1 color. Get them while you can as it is uncertain when these will repressed again.

I got all 5...hence my wallet hatin' it right now...all good music though...

Move along is a guilty pleasure of mine. I'll probably just order Four Minute Mile though.

• 4 weeks later...