drinking alone, your thoughts?

I was talking to my best friend online and he was saying that he was about to drink a few beers. I decided that sounded like a good idea and preceded to drink four beers alone at the computer. To be honest, I'm a little drunk and it feels great. I don't really want to get into this though. Wha do you guys think?

man

if you are going to drink alone

at least listen to lucero

if this was a depressing girl drink alone i'd be so all over it. I almost can't wait to get my heart broken to do that exact thing. Right now I feel pretty good. I'm also listening to lawrence arms, but I think I'll change to Nobody's Darlings now.

man

if you are going to drink alone

at least listen to lucero

if this was a depressing girl drink alone i'd be so all over it. I almost can't wait to get my heart broken to do that exact thing. Right now I feel pretty good. I'm also listening to lawrence arms, but I think I'll change to Nobody's Darlings now.

Just shut up and play that guitar.

Just shut up and play that guitar.

play rebels, rogues

and listen to san francisco SOOOO GOOOD

i second the drinking alone when youre in a good mood. You're on top of the world then.

drinking alone and not in a good mood? Man i always feel like complete shit with more so as each beer goes down.

this.

most people look at me like i have problems when i tell them i do this. i kind of do, but they don't realize it can actually be awesome.

Guest baseball

Anytime I've drank alone a half hour in I'm just like "you know what would be awesome, finding some other people to drink with right now." So it seems kind of pointless to me.

It's fucking stupid to criticize someone for drinking by themselves though.