Urban Outfitters Now Selling Vinyl

I usually only go there to buy record frames. Last time I was there they said they didn't have to 2 for $20 deal anymore. Apparently it's now 2 for $22 but they didn't say shit about it. WEAK

I'm clueless. Is that a good price for record frames? Is there anywhere else that sells record frames?

who cares, it's like 10 LPs they sell. Some buyer probably said gee we sell turntables, why not sell a few records too. Why would this bother anyone?

I personally think its good for any store to sell records cause I love them. If Target wants to sell them cool, that's awesome. Some of you complain about hipsters but then get all worked up cause a store sells LPs...its like you think they are too cool for a store to sell which makes you some sort of hipster...whatever the hell that means...

I usually only go there to buy record frames. Last time I was there they said they didn't have to 2 for $20 deal anymore. Apparently it's now 2 for $22 but they didn't say shit about it. WEAK

I'm clueless. Is that a good price for record frames? Is there anywhere else that sells record frames?

michaels here had the record frames on sale for 4 bucks.

michaels here had the record frames on sale for 4 bucks.

I actually bought a couple at urban outfitters by me and then was at target later the same day and they had them for mega cheap...I was pissed...

Guest genericinsight

I went in there a few months ago to visit a friend that works there, and the store I went into was selling turntables as well.

So strange.

how are the prices terrible?

assuming they're same press and all

cross priced 5 records between there and the VC store, and UO has them all cheaper or same price.

$6.00 for shipping isn't great (unless it's priority or whatever)

I wouldn't personally shop from there, but the prices don't seem bad at all. I doubt they take the time to package and ship properly though.

how are the prices terrible?

assuming they're same press and all

cross priced 5 records between there and the VC store, and UO has them all cheaper or same price.

$6.00 for shipping isn't great (unless it's priority or whatever)

I wouldn't personally shop from there, but the prices don't seem bad at all. I doubt they take the time to package and ship properly though.

I was in the middle of posting the same thing when I pushed the wrong button and deleted my post.

Not to mention tons of people on here have no problem dropping $20 per album through Robotic. Second Natures prices are high. The prices at UO are not too crazy at all.