How to contact Victory Rec.?

i emailed them once asking for pressing info on older releases and it took them forever to respond, and when they did the answer they gave was absolutely no help. the link the girl provided me sent me back to their webstore and the message read "this is the only thing i can give you. i hope it helps. im not sure if we keep track of any pressing info." for a label that does everything in house they are of no help if you try to contact them about anything that doesnt involve money changing hands.

How to contact victory records?

A)Start a band where you just chugalug and breakdown like crazy. It helps if you act really tough whilst doing so. (i.e. emmure or bury your dead)

B) When the dude from victory shows up to sign your band tell him you love sucking wiener and not getting royalties and being stuck in terrible contracts.

C) Once you get signed infiltrate victory headquarters and steal the top secret pressing info list and post it everywhere.

D) Get sued by the owner of Victory. Quit your band.

It's easy as pie.

How to contact victory records?

A)Start a band where you just chugalug and breakdown like crazy. It helps if you act really tough whilst doing so. (i.e. emmure or bury your dead)

B) When the dude from victory shows up to sign your band tell him you love sucking wiener and not getting royalties and being stuck in terrible contracts.

C) Once you get signed infiltrate victory headquarters and steal the top secret pressing info list and post it everywhere.

D) Get sued by the owner of Victory. Quit your band.

It's easy as pie.

ha ha i'd say that sums it up..

What pressing info are looking for exactly? I don't work there but I could find out in a matter of a few minutes if you are realling looking for info.

I want to know how many test presses exist of Comeback Kid's "Wake The Dead" and "Broadcasting..."

If you could find out that would be much appreciated.