Heavens - Patent Pending LP up for pre-order now.

The Heavens myspace page still has the ordering info and has occasional updates.

yeah, he said in an update once that he's only going to be maintaining that page and will update through there. hell though, he's not doing a very good job.

hey here's an update

First off I would like to apologize to the hundreds of people who pre-ordered the album (some of you in July!) and have wondered what the big idea was. After months of layered problems the pressing plant has finally confirmed that this Friday (11/02/07) I will be able to pick up the records and start shipping them next week. They will be shipped in the order they were ordered so it still may take a small amount of time if you placed it say...two weeks ago. Either way I'm glad to not worry about this anymore and finally start getting these bits of wax into the hands of their rightful owners. Who wants to pretend to be an intern and help me pack these things up? Just kidding?

The good news is if you haven't ordered a copy yet there are still 500 available. I'm working with Macy's on a big Christmas promotional deal basically securing they'll be gone before the holidays are over.

We've gotten about 1,500 new friends since I last posted about this so if you don't know what I'm talking about that's ok. Our album is available on vinyl as of next week. You can only order it through us. The details are on our page. Thanks.

hey here's an update

First off I would like to apologize to the hundreds of people who pre-ordered the album (some of you in July!) and have wondered what the big idea was. After months of layered problems the pressing plant has finally confirmed that this Friday (11/02/07) I will be able to pick up the records and start shipping them next week. They will be shipped in the order they were ordered so it still may take a small amount of time if you placed it say...two weeks ago. Either way I'm glad to not worry about this anymore and finally start getting these bits of wax into the hands of their rightful owners. Who wants to pretend to be an intern and help me pack these things up? Just kidding?

The good news is if you haven't ordered a copy yet there are still 500 available. I'm working with Macy's on a big Christmas promotional deal basically securing they'll be gone before the holidays are over.

We've gotten about 1,500 new friends since I last posted about this so if you don't know what I'm talking about that's ok. Our album is available on vinyl as of next week. You can only order it through us. The details are on our page. Thanks.

Thanks for the update!

How is this thread pointless? It was made to tell people that Heavens - Patent Pending was being pressed on vinyl and where / how you could get it.

- Jeff

just smite and ignore him.

:-[ :( please stop with the smites.. i wont be able to sleep tonight if i know people dont like me on the internetzzz.

i wasnt talking about the part where the original thread starter was letting people know about the release... i was talking about all the people crying about how "sketchy" the release is. if anything, the only thing the crying did was make people not want to buy it. everyone should be buying this from him, sorry interpunk isnt going to have it. WHO EVER HEARD OF DIY? imagine that!

what is the link for this? I went to the myspace link from the original post and it said

Invalid Friend ID.

This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.