Victory LPs Limited Colors @ Victory Store

http://www.victoryrecords.com/cat/3

Btbam-Colors Clear Red /190

Streetlight-Numb Clear Orange /190

A Day To Remember-For Those Who Have Heart Grey /230

Emmure-Respect Yellow /260

Not really a fan of informing people of stuff to buy from Victory, but the BTBAM and streetight recs are real nice looking

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do people realize it doesnt matter where you buy victory's stuff from, victory still gets paid for it, just not directly from you. if you buy their stuff youre still supporting them. i hate victory as much as anyone but i think its going a little overboard with this boycott-esque im not buying the exclusive color because i dont want to give victory money. im sure some people who dont buy the colors /190 now will be clammoring for them once theyre sold out and pay inflated ebay prices for them.

so you'd be willing to pay like double the original price just so tony doesnt get the money out of your pocket. i think thats a bit moronic but ok. i was only bringing up victory's exclusive color, but for the sake of argument buying from vc does help out virigl, but virgil is still paying tony for the records to begin with. the only way for him not to get money is to not buy anything with the victory name and logo on it.