Victory LPs Limited Colors @ Victory Store

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you'd be willing to pay like double the original price just so tony doesnt get the money out of your pocket. i think thats a bit moronic but ok. i was only bringing up victory's exclusive color, but for the sake of argument buying from vc does help out virigl, but virgil is still paying tony for the records to begin with. the only way for him not to get money is to not buy anything with the victory name and logo on it.

For the record I don't buy anything from Victory and haven't for years. I am very against Tony and his business practices. When you buy directly from Victory all that money goes directly to them. If you buy from other websites yes, its still putting money in their pockets but less than buying directly from Victory because its wholesaled.

I don't see any problem with people being morally against what this guy does and not wanting to buy directly from him. I don't see why you are criticizing people for having a problem with giving him more money than he deserves. Some people collect these bands and as much as they hate the fact that it has the Victory label on the back it still won't stop them from obtaining that record, but I'm sure they also want to put as little money in his pockets as possible.

Personally I would be screwed if a band I ever collected signed to Victory because I refuse to buy anything from this label.

and this is a link of hatebreed debut album limited 200 on yellow

http://www.victoryrecords.com/item/13738/0/Hatebreed_Satisfaction_Is_The_Death_Of_Desire

and 575 on jade green

http://www.victoryrecords.com/item/13739/0/Hatebreed_Satisfaction_Is_The_Death_Of_Desire

i'm not sure what number of this press....

So I'm guessing the color for BTBAM that I'm getting from Virgil will be that ugly ass blue? Oh well, I really don't want two copies of the same record.

Not necessarily. I grabbed a copy at Hot Topic today and it was light green.

Say what? I've got to track down a bloody green one as well now? damn

I just got to thinking actually, do they send out shipping notices with fedex tracking numbers? Somehow my address wasn't complete and they emailed me asking for my address. I never heard back from them after that and now hearing they use fedex, I gave them a PO BOX number I think.

edit: emailed them back to ask them about it and they said all PO BOX orders are shipped via USPS. So if you have the choice and you dont wanna deal with fedex, hook them up with a PO BOX #