Victory LPs Limited Colors @ Victory Store

got mine in today at the post office, one corner of my streetlight was slightly bent, but nothing I would email about, sucks to hear about these other stories, had me nervous. Here is what I got. The hatebreed is kind of a lemon color, not really bright, but not as light as the picture shows. Taken with my phone, sorry for the quality..

[image]

[image]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody that has recieved the BTBAM record tell me how the songs are broken down on each side? I've held off ordering because i'm weary that having to stop and flip the record would hurt the flow of the album too much, also, how are the breaks? are they abrupt, or do they fade out? Do they at least sound like they took some time in planning the vinyl release?

so this is my first time hearing this Streetlight album at all, havn't heard the digital/CD version of it (also keep in mind, I PreOrdered Everything Went Numb...before it magically changed to this album)...This album is mixed pretty poorly, waaaaaaaaaay too much highs (mainly cymbals...i'm guessing the overheads) crazy kinds of annoying to listen to...seriously buggin' the shit out me

the further it gets...when there's an overdriven guitar sound on the songs...it get's muddy as fuck as well...this sounds terrible..is this just the vinyl version or does the CD version sound this terrible?

Can anybody that has recieved the BTBAM record tell me how the songs are broken down on each side? I've held off ordering because i'm weary that having to stop and flip the record would hurt the flow of the album too much, also, how are the breaks? are they abrupt, or do they fade out? Do they at least sound like they took some time in planning the vinyl release?

side a: 1-3

side b: 4

side c: 5-6

side d: 7-8

from what i remember, (not at my house) it was hard breaks, no fading. can't really expect much better from victory. but it still sounds amazing.

so this is my first time hearing this Streetlight album at all, havn't heard the digital/CD version of it (also keep in mind, I PreOrdered Everything Went Numb...before it magically changed to this album)...This album is mixed pretty poorly, waaaaaaaaaay too much highs (mainly cymbals...i'm guessing the overheads) crazy kinds of annoying to listen to...seriously buggin' the shit out me

the further it gets...when there's an overdriven guitar sound on the songs...it get's muddy as fuck as well...this sounds terrible..is this just the vinyl version or does the CD version sound this terrible?

personally i thought the mix was a lot better. the vocals seem a lot clearer and the bass is a lot more prominent compared to the cd. personal opinion though.

side a: 1-3

side b: 4

side c: 5-6

side d: 7-8

from what i remember, (not at my house) it was hard breaks, no fading. can't really expect much better from victory. but it still sounds amazing.

I really didn't like the abrupt end of each side. It killed the flow.

I emailed Ryan like suggested and the dude is amazing!

He is sending me out 2 new BTBAMs and since the Baysides are gone, he is mailing me both colors of A Day to Remember's record to make up for it.

I know a lot of people have beef with victory but at least in this department they are on the ball.

Plus I've photographed 2 Victory bands (A Day to Remember and Secret Lives of the Freemasons) and I'm photographing a 3rd (The Sleeping) next month as they record their record and 4th (a band who was JUST signed to the label) and every time I've dealt with someone at the label they have been really awesome.

Got the replacement records today - the BTBAMs are better for sure, I'm glad it worked out. The Day to Remember records look awesome too.

I just confirmed doing promos for Victory's newest band "Wretched" tomorrow in South Carolina. Their singer is a friend of mine and he actually works at Hot Topic and is bringing me the green pressing of BTBAM as part of my payment for the photos!

did anyone happen to catch the victory blatant self promotion on the deathwish forums? it was classic!

VINYL!

Posted by: xxrockergirl (---.victoryrecords.com)

Date: November 04, 2008 04:00PM

So, I found some sweet new vinyl from VIctory! I think everyone should check it out.

Sweet vinyl(link to victory site)

note the domain name.