New to VC: Anberlin, Underoath, Jack's Mannequin

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

ANBERLIN "New Surrender" LP

JACK'S MANNEQUIN "The Glass Passenger" LP

UNDEROATH "Lost In The Sound Of Separation" LP

I know a few of you have been asking about these records. Well, we finally got them in. Anberlin's latest and major label debut gets the vinyl treatment. Would any of you be into having their Tooth and Nail albums put out on vinyl? I might be able to license it for release, let me know. Jack's Mannequin's latest also sees release on vinyl. I am not too familiar with Jack, but I think he was the front man of Something Corporate. And we finally got in the vinyl for Underoath's latest.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant to hit save on this post on our site and accidentally hit publish so I figured I would just post it. I have a bunch of other posts in the works but they will all be posted in the morning.

he was the frontman for SC.

you should crack open one of those underoaths and check the color. lots of confusion about that

black vinyl on the underoath

Craig's Brother would be very unlikely, considering that the CD releases appear to be out of print. It would likely have to start with big name stuff like Mae, Emery, MxPx represses, etc. to ensure that it would sell. Come to think of it, I don't think I'm the only one who would love to see a repress of Life in General...

New Surrender is this:

[image]

Craig's Brother would be very unlikely, considering that the CD releases appear to be out of print. It would likely have to start with big name stuff like Mae, Emery, MxPx represses, etc. to ensure that it would sell. Come to think of it, I don't think I'm the only one who would love to see a repress of Life in General...

New Surrender is this:

[image]

Thanks, that looks pretty cool.

Life in General would be awesome.

i would pick up the anberlin boxset aswell if one were to be pressed,and while were on the topic of solid state/tooth & nail

i would also love:

The Almost-Southern weather

As cities Burn-Son i loved you at your darkest

As Cities Burn-come now,sleep

The Chariot-Everything's Alive, Everything's Breathing

Further Seems Forever-The moon is down (re-press)

Haste the day-Burning bridges

He Is Legend-I am Hollywood

Maylene & the sons of disaster-s/t

Underothath-The changing of times

mhmmi pretty much second everything said in this thread.

I personally would love to see some more 238 vinyl in the mix and a Living Sacrifice "reborn" repress. Mostly because i've never had such a hard time tracking down Black vinyl. its crazy!

Also, I would love to see a Classic Crime/Spoken split! Cd, vinyl, 8 track, whatever!