About to shotgun a beer (QUICK UPDATE)

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Alright friends, we at Suburban Home are about to shotgun some PBR's (it has been a gnarly week). I just wanted to give you a quick update on things.

* As you know, we got in all the Victory vinyl. We are frantically pulling orders, but they won't ship out today. Andy, Josh, and Caroline will be coming in over the weekend to get these out for Monday.

* The Tim Barry and Two Cow Garage deluxe sets should ship on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week assuming we get the tim barry merch and the two cow vinyl on Monday.

* We are waiting on the black jackets for the Revival Road vinyl, but are expecting those on Monday, too. should have those shipping on Tuesday and Wednesday too.

* We just got in the new Fucked Up album on vinyl and finally got in the Matt and Kim 10"s which should start being sent out on Monday. (we just posted more Fucked Up LPs in our store)

* Did you see that the Fest schedule has been posted? You can find it here http://thefestfl.com/fest7/schedule.html. It is really dizzying to see all the bands playing, but I am so stoked.

* Speaking of the Fest and our belief that Suburban Home might possibly be the drunkest record label in the World, we just got Suburban Home shotgunators made that we will be selling and giving away soon. Check out the photo above. Expect some shotgun videos soon! Kristen was kind enough to be our hand model.

* And one more thing, On Tuesday, we will be posting the pre-order for Dillinger Four's "Midwestern Songs" and "Versus God" which will be on 2 colors each and available as deluxe sets.

My buddies website used to sell those. They work alright. Good for keychain usage.

Virgil! Should I just e-mail you about a Fest interview? Also, we might have snagged Austin Lucas for a hotel show...Color me stoked.

Fest interview, fuck yeah! Just email me and I will give you all my info. And let me know when the Austin hotel show is. I am there.

virgil are you going to be getting any more Four Minute Mile represses in?

I just sent out an email to get more. I should have a yes answer by monday. So yes, iw ill have more.

I think that at the Flea Market, we might buy like 100 PBR's and get people to shotgun beers. The winner of each heat will get a free shotgunator!

100 PBR's?!?! That's like....$25 worth of alcohol! Also, be ready to give that shit up because I'll compete until I win...or die.

lol. I always hate it when people are like "come to my party, there will be a shitload of beer!" and i show up and it's shitty natural light.

My favorite shitty beer though is Lone Star. Only sold in Texas $4.50 a six pack. Fuck yes!

I just realized. I've been drinking since i was 11 (i was a busch fan in my wee teens), and after reading this article, I came to the realization......

not once have i ever shotgunned a beer. Sure, i've chugged 3 shots of everclear at once from a pint glass, i've done a keg stand, and i once in a drunken stupor tried to siphon beer through my nose with 2 feet of strawlike plastic tubing, but not once have i shotgunned a beer.

I just realized. I've been drinking since i was 11 (i was a busch fan in my wee teens), and after reading this article, I came to the realization......

not once have i ever shotgunned a beer. Sure, i've chugged 3 shots of everclear at once from a pint glass, i've done a keg stand, and i once in a drunken stupor tried to siphon beer through my nose with 2 feet of strawlike plastic tubing, but not once have i shotgunned a beer.

we plan to rectify that wrong. the shotgunator will change your life!

I think that at the Flea Market, we might buy like 100 PBR's and get people to shotgun beers. The winner of each heat will get a free shotgunator!

100 PBR's?!?! That's like....$25 worth of alcohol! Also, be ready to give that shit up because I'll compete until I win...or die.

I just realized that 100 pbrs isn't shit, but we will get like 250 or something. I don't know. WE will have beer with us though as long as the holiday inn allows us to.

we plan to rectify that wrong. the shotgunator will change your life!

we'll I'll do one when i get there.. it can't be that different than a beer bong...

I don't drink beer and will get one of those things, maybe it will get me drinking beer, ugh! I'll just keep shot gunning dew until I find a beer that I think tastes good. I'm such a pussy

what kind of beer have you tried? if you start naming off macro brewery beer, that might be your problem.

I don't drink beer and will get one of those things, maybe it will get me drinking beer, ugh! I'll just keep shot gunning dew until I find a beer that I think tastes good. I'm such a pussy

what kind of beer have you tried? if you start naming off macro brewery beer, that might be your problem.

well, my friends are all seasoned drinkers and love the cheap shit. So I've only really tried PBR, busch, mickeys. I know I need to start far from that stuff though, but I'm not gonna spend $8 on some IPA or something and not like it and hate myself for wasting money. Any suggestions? I'm in the northwest, so throw out a couple in case I don't have it over here...