CIRCA SURVIVE - JUTURNA VINYL ON SALE (FOR REAL!)

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, you should realize that they're going to limit to one after the fact, as it's been done multiple times.

If you want to save money on shipping, the out of print, rare record that pops up in a once in a lifetime situation is not the time. And I don't believe that most of people who ordered multiple copies of the record were going to give them to friends or whatever.

I got the email for cancellation of my second copy, luckily I made a separate order using a different payment method to get a third copy for someone at another address, at least we will both get one now. I'm glad to get a free poster though. Still not too sure I am actually getting one though, I don't need to get my hopes up. Although it's entirely possible they have more than the 200 they claim to have. Wouldn't it have made more sense for them to just cut off a bunch of orders instead of sort through so many to refund for multiple copies when they will have to refund once again for lack of records? So maybe there is hope.

man i scared now.

i ordered mine @ 902 pm est i got the confirm email and the money was sent via paypal...but the money hasnt come out of my checking account yet...i usually dont track that stuff but i did because of this...

damn i hope i get a copy...i was busy when this first went up and was stoked to see them still available...

Hello,

Originally when the Circa Survive "Juturna" Color Picture Disc was put up on the website it was intended to be one per order. Unfortunately due to a website error you were able to order multiple discs, this in turn over sold the item. In order to be fair to everyone we will be removing the remaining 2 from your order, you will be refunded via your original method of payment for the discs + partial shipping. It can take 1-5 business days for the refund to hit your account, so don't be alarmed if you don't see it right away. You will be receiving 1 Circa Survive "Juturna" Color Picture Disc, and we are throwing in a free tour poster. These posters have never been sold, and are a free gift to you. We apologize greatly for the inconvenience, and hope you enjoy your copy of the limited Color Picture Disc.

Thank you,

Merchnow Staff

OWNED