the fest 7 roll call

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meeee. I'll be at the Atlantic all night friday, except for I'll probably go see the Jammy Dodgers at the Kickstand at 1.

Saturday I'll probably be at the no idea yard sale at noon, then to 1982 until I go to see look mexico at MSP, Lawrence Arms and None More Black at the venue, then probably to common grounds for the rest of the night, and back to MSP after the CGs show is over.

Not sure about sunday but I'll be seeing the whole MTB show that night.

Guest kylewilliam

youll find me friday at the flea market tabling for the cottage records / vinyldownloads.com, and friday night ill be seeing dark castle and good luck for sure. im not hard to miss, look for a lot of red hear and giant red mutton chops.

fuck PM-ing... heres my number, text me all fest long and we'll high five and drink coffee (or beer)

813-263-7678

dude your going to enter a world of pain for posting your girlfriends number on here

nothings gonna happen... nobody called me when you posted my phone number and said it was dan yemin