Dillinger Four Colored Vinyl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine today too. There was a brief moment of terror when I didn't see a sticker on the wrapping indicating color, but there it was...i'd call it clear w/ smoke

i would never have been scared if i didn't see a sticker on a fat release. this must be the first one with a sticker?

i'd go all the way to 1000 maybe, but 600 range is probably most likely. this album has been hyped for a long time and i'd say at least 100 copies were ordered by people just on here. haven't heard of anyone getting a black who ordered just one copy yet. plus fat's been pressing a lot more color lately and it's seeming to last longer.

it probably lasts longer because they don't tell anyone they have it and every person seems to assume they're sold out because they don't want to risk getting black. that being said if they aren't sold out at this point i'd say there's around 500 pressed. then again we don't actually know if they're sold out or not.