Dillinger Four Colored Vinyl

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ordered pretty much right away and i still haven't received mine in Toronto yet. HURRY UP!!!!

Heh, I live in Illinois and always get my orders from fat in about 4 weeks. I've hardly ever received them earlier then that. I get quite shocked when it happens. But to be fair I do select media mail.

got mine yesterday from fat on BLACK vinyl :( wish they'd tell you before it ships.

So you wouldnt have bought the record if you knew it was going to be on black vinyl?

Yeah, it does suck when you are hoping to get the color but when you open it up and see it black. Did you at least get a download card with it?

all the records at fest were colored.
yeah I wrote that slightly mis-leading title of Color Vinyl, Fest Only on the table copy at Fest, told Ryan to pull a copy out and people would buy it more readily if it was the color vinyl copies...so hopefully that worked out. I got mine in from Fat on color.

got mine yesterday from fat on BLACK vinyl :( wish they'd tell you before it ships.

So you wouldnt have bought the record if you knew it was going to be on black vinyl?

Yeah, it does suck when you are hoping to get the color but when you open it up and see it black. Did you at least get a download card with it?

i think so, already had it downloaded. i would have just ordered it from VC with the D4 deluxe package to save myself that shipping if i had known the clear was gone already. they had them in stock when the preorder went up. that's my main beef, besides wanting the clear ;)