snow

mclz

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's doing something here, i know.

theres no windows at all by my cubicle, and i'm too lazy to look out the windows in my supervisors cube.

however, my boyfriend is a tech at a car dealer down the street and informs me it is snowing/sleeting.

hope it doesnt turn to ice.

so yesterday its in the mid/high 60s and i'm wearing a t-shirt and driving with my windows open and now its fucking snowing for 2 hours. this weather is so fucked up.

Sounds like Texas weather. On Sunday, it was 70 and I wore shorts. We got a cold front on Sunday night and the temp dropped to the low 30's and now I'm miserable.

I hate winter.

Forecast for Chicago, tonight alone: Ice Storm that we're supposed to get up to an inch of, followed up by 5-10 inches of snow.

then we're supposed to get 2 more storm fronts over the weekend.

After they hit you, they are supposed to hit us. This will be a fun weekend at work. Maybe we'll get lucky and the ice storm will go north over Lake Erie like they did Tuesday night.

HA! we get 4 inches of snow and the city declares a snow emergency.....this place would never survive a midwest ice storm

haha seriously. Over in bellevue/Redmond we've got about 6". We are suppossed to get anywhere from 1-3 more inches. The entire Seattle area is on lockdown at this point.

• 2 years later...