General Guidelines of the VC Message Board

Guest admin1338560633

damn 1 week or 2? I guess I was spoiled by Interpunk's quick service..

Wait until you get spoiled by their stock problems and well-over $3 shipping. You do know how independent labels run, right?

I just saw this reply.

yeah, I do know how they run. but when a payment gets processed one day and the order doesn't get shipped till 6 days later, I guess I'm gonna have some questions. I'm sorry if I offended ya'll, but like I said before, I never order online cuz I have a good source for vinyl in-town..

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain

Wait until you get spoiled by their stock problems and well-over $3 shipping. You do know how independent labels run, right?

I just saw this reply.

yeah, I do know how they run. but when a payment gets processed one day and the order doesn't get shipped till 6 days later, I guess I'm gonna have some questions. I'm sorry if I offended ya'll, but like I said before, I never order online cuz I have a good source for vinyl in-town..

Virgil was moving. That's the explanation for the delay.

I just saw this reply.

Virgil was moving. That's the explanation for the delay.

understandable.. 8-)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest scriptedrain
I think scriptedrain might have the highest karma on the board.
Nope.

Neither one of our karma is "real." Scott's used to be way higher (2,900?) I think.

[image]

There's haters in the house!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Taking a cue from another board I frequent, this is a pertinent guideline:

If you register a username with the sole intention of abusing our forum then your username and your posts will be deleted.

VC is a forum that many band members, labels, and vinyl enthusiasts/fans frequent. They are here to communicate with friends and peers, and most of all, have fun. Please be respectful of them or you will be deleted.

Taking a cue from another board I frequent, this is a pertinent guideline:

If you register a username with the sole intention of abusing our forum then your username and your posts will be deleted.

VC is a forum that many band members, labels, and vinyl enthusiasts/fans frequent. They are here to communicate with friends and peers, and most of all, have fun. Please be respectful of them or you will be deleted.

Does this advertising was for me? im qcfatqc from the fatwrekwiki board and i don't understand why you ask me to be respectful.. did i did something wrong?

all i want to know its if you have a "log out" option and a "view your post" option..