Today at the Fest Flea Market (I need your help sp

Guest admin1338560633

I write to you before I head over to the Holiday Inn to set up a second day at the Fest Flea Market. And I need your help. I really don't want to ship any boxes back to Denver so I need you to call or text any of your friends letting them know that we will be selling all of our single LPs for $5 and all of our double LPs for $10 and 2 7"s for $5 and 2 CDs for $5. That includes Joey Cape, Dillinger Four, Avail, The Takers, Ninja Gun, Tim Barry, Two Cow Garage, Useless I.D., Drag the River, and much more. And every purchase gets a free Fest LP and a free VC/SH Fest coozie.

We plan to only set up between noon and 3pm. If you can please forward this to anyone you know at the Fest, I would greatly appreciate it.

The Fest has been amazing so far and I am super excited to see None More Black, Lemuria, Cheap Girls, Bridge and Tunnel, Able Baker Fox, Lawrence Arms, Dillinger Four, Ready the Jet, Polar Bear Club, Bomb the Music Industry, O Pioneers, Cobra Skulls, Look Mexico, Fake Problems, Broadway Calls, and Nothington today/tonight.