NBA Discussion

No kidding! Stressful series.

Denver may be worse.

Well Denver is a better team than the Rockets and Denver is hot right now. They are another physical team. If the Lakers play the way they are capable of playing there isnt a team in the league that can beat them as they have proven this season. Pretty sure they swept the Cavs and Boston in the reg. season this year.

But first we gotta beat the Rockets one more time and I highly doubt they are just gonna roll over and take a loss tonite. Lakers will win tonite but it will be a much better game than the last couple.

LOL @ the Lakers.

Losing twice to a Rockets team minus Yao is hilarious for a team that's supposed to be the favorite to win it all. If they can manage to get past the Rockets, Denver is going to eat them up.

I am officially hopping on the Nuggets bandwagon for the rest of the playoffs.

fuck this...........cleveland FTW.

LOL @ the Lakers.

Losing twice to a Rockets team minus Yao is hilarious for a team that's supposed to be the favorite to win it all. If they can manage to get past the Rockets, Denver is going to eat them up.

I am officially hopping on the Nuggets bandwagon for the rest of the playoffs.

fuck this...........cleveland FTW.

I hate cleveland more than any other team in the NBA.

I am mostly rooting for anyone but cleveland to win it all.

1) I can't stand Lebron.

2) I'm a Washington fan and it sucked having the Cavs knock us out of the playoffs three straight years.

i guess those are good points, but at the same time they are a solid team all around. im sure you would like lebron if he played for washington.

True, but until he suits up for the Wiz (which will never happen) I will continue hating him.

i guess those are good points, but at the same time they are a solid team all around. im sure you would like lebron if he played for washington.

True, but until he suits up for the Wiz (which will never happen) I will continue hating him.

but do you think they can win it all or is it your hatred that makes you pick the other guys?

just wondering cuz im a cleveland fan (obviously)

i hate you bastards..........haahaha. im just not used to all this hatred to cleveland teams.

Yeah, it's nothing personal. I'm also Steelers fan, so I hate the Browns too. haha.

shit man i think im breaking that lawrence arms album you sold me over my knee now.

i just hope that we arent going to go 8 and 0 the first two rounds and fucked it up. its actually been quite boring for the wife and i.

Uh, anyone remember last years' Celtics getting pushed to the brink by a Hawks team that was a sub-500 club? I think the Lakers will be just fine.

I daresay Cleveland is a good team and so is Denver but they both have had easy roads to where they are. The Celtics and the Lakers have both had the tougher road to where they are. The Lakers would have beaten the Mavs pretty handily just like the Nuggets did.

the lakers are going to KILL the west this year.

in the east, the celtics will be really good again, but not as good as last year. the cavs are gonna be solid all year, and adding mo williams will only make lebron better. scary to think he can GET better, but he will.

nba finals: lakers over cavs in 6.

you heard it here first.

this was november 3. write it down so you don't forget.

just sayin.

Guest kissthesharks

this was november 3. write it down so you don't forget.

just sayin.

I owe you 20 paypal dollars because I bet the rockets would take the lakers a few months back.

just sayin.

I owe you 20 paypal dollars because I bet the rockets would take the lakers a few months back.

Last I checked the Lakers beat the Rockets with Yao 2 out of three times. Oh and they won the series. Its what you get hitching your wagon to an oft-injured superstar (Tracy McGrady). Look, the Lakers won the series and if they win it all no one is going to care the Rockets took them to seven games. Atlanta took the Celtics to a game seven and no one cared when the Celtics ran over the Lakers in the Finals last year.

You don't get a consolation prize for playing well if you can't win 4 out of 7. I'm not pleased with how the Lakers play but I have a feeling they'll play better against Denver. Had they drawn New Orleans and Dallas I think the Lakers would be 8-2 as well.

Last I checked the Lakers beat the Rockets with Yao 2 out of three times. Oh and they won the series. Its what you get hitching your wagon to an oft-injured superstar (Tracy McGrady). Look, the Lakers won the series and if they win it all no one is going to care the Rockets took them to seven games. Atlanta took the Celtics to a game seven and no one cared when the Celtics ran over the Lakers in the Finals last year.

You don't get a consolation prize for playing well if you can't win 4 out of 7. I'm not pleased with how the Lakers play but I have a feeling they'll play better against Denver. Had they drawn New Orleans and Dallas I think the Lakers would be 8-2 as well.

Agreed, Celtics went deep in a couple series last year and won it all. I hate them so Im glad to see them out. If the Lakers played the same teams as Denver I think they would have had a pretty easy time in the playoffs so for too.

Lakers usually play up for better teams so I expect them to come out lookin good from the start tonite. IF they could keep up that intensity they are capable of playing with for an entire game, NO ONE can beat them.

Also who said they cant stand LeBron? Seriously!!?? Im not even Cavs fan at all but that guy is amazing. I think hes the best over all player in the game currently and is such a classy guy and I think hes the single most fun player to watch. I cant believe someone his size can move the way he does (Dwight Howard is similar in that way) Hes great for the NBA. He just seems like an all around good dude with a great deal of respect for the game and respect for the history of the game. Id hate to see the Lakers lose at all but if they dont win it all I wouldnt mind seeing LeBron get a ring. He more than deserves it. I can understand not liking the Cavs, especially if they always beat your team but I dont get the LeBron hate. Is it just cause he's their super star?