NBA Discussion

Anyone see that Von Wafer play with Vujacic? That was silly and an offensive foul.

I would like to see that foul eliminated. I hate it. The offensive player jumps into the defense yet, they call the foul on the defense. How in the hell can they stop the player from doing that. Stupid.

I think they need to change it so whoever initiates the contact is more likely to get the foul. I know this would go against Kobe a good amount of time but to see that kind of play eliminated, I'll live with the consequences. There's a difference between on offensive player getting a defensive guy in the air and going straight up versus literally jumping a foot in to him.

I'm really sick of the drawn charge. The play with Battier and Odom was a perfect example of the b.s. that drawn charge crap can cause. What exactly is Lamar Odom suppose to do in that case? Change direction in the air? Do we really want guys standing around like people blocking penalty kicks in soccer? It just seems to be the antithesis of exciting basketball and is such a non-skill play.

I'm very interested to see what happens in tonight's Laker game. I want to see the Lakers, just once, demolish someone like they should be able to. Gasol should have a spectacular night since we won't have to guard Yao and should have 6" on anyone guarding him.

Lakers seem to play down to teams that arent as good as they are and up for teams as good as them. They never blow anyone out, its really weird. They need to get their shit together cause if they make it to the Finals the Cavs will destory them if they keep it up like it has been. Denver will even beat their ass if they keep playing like this. They need to come out and get intense from the tip off to the final second of the game. Its like they cant focus for an entire game, its really disappointing. Ive already forgotten about the last game, that was just a fluke. Lakers will come out tonite and get the W and go back home and get a W and get ready for Denver.

You're totally right about Gasol tho, he should have a huge next couple games. No one on the Rockets can guard him. Lakers need to stop with all the jumpers and drive the fucking ball and post up Gasol, Odom and Bynum. Drive the ball and get fouled or post up the big men and let them take high percentage shots and draw some fouls. They gotta get to the line more.

Also will someone knock Brooks on his ass for once instead of letting him drive to the basket every damn time? Nothing dirty, just knock him down once and he will think about that next time he drives the lane.

Well that game was exactly what I wanted to see from the Lakers.

That was amazing to watch. They are capable of playing like that every nite and if they did they would breeze thru the playoffs. They just gotta be more consistent and give Brown some more goddamn minutes already.

I really like Farmar's quickness against Brooks. I think he should start for at least this series unless Fish is willing to post Brooks up like he did last night.