NBA Discussion

Guest smccown13
never noticed Yao Ming has his first name on his jersey, thought it had to be the last name?

I noticed this at work...thanks for clearing it up..This game ain't too bad.

So anyone think the Rockets can take the first 2 games in LA?

No fucking way. Lakers played about as bad as they possibly could and still kept it close. Lakers were just getting the rust off last game. Kobe needs to not worry about getting everyone else involved and just go off tonite and take the game over. Bynum needs to play a little defense on Yao cause he didnt do a fucking thing last game. Gasol should be playing much better tonite. They should take this one.

Trav - I hope that's the case.

LA beat them all 4 times this year. I dont see the Rockets beating LA 4 times in 7 games. I think LA was just rusty. No one was hitting shots, no one played defense. They wont do that 2 games in a row. Phil will come up with some kind of plan for Yao. I dont know if Bynum can even keep up with him 1 on 1. He will need help. I say let Powell and Mbenga (spelling?) get in there and use up some hard fouls on Yao so that Bynum isnt in foul trouble again. Tough thing about Yao is that even if you send him to the line he will still make the shots.

Great game last nite. Lakers still could have played better but I was glad to see that fire back in Kobe's eyes. He needs to be like that all the time. That shot wher he threw it off the backboard was amazing. Looks like Fish wont be playing next game. I cant imagine that they wouldnt suspend him for that hit on Scola. That was pretty fucking awesome tho. He lined him up and hit him like a damn linebacker. Nice to see Kobe getting under Artest's skin too. That guy was having a great game and one little thing happens and he blows up and gets tossed. Bynum was pretty useless again tho.

I like Odom in the starting line-up and I think Bynum just has major issues guarding Yao right now. I think, due to the knee, his mobility is shot and he just can't keep up with Yao. We'll see, I'm hoping he gets better but who knows.

As for Fisher, I'd be pissed if they suspended him. Sure it was a foul but I'm not sure it was worth a flagrant two. People set hard screens all the time and Fisher saw a screen and rolled through it, of sorts. I just don't see that as suspendable but if it is, Jordan is going to have to play well. Something I hope happens because it makes the team better.

I like Odom in the starting line-up and I think Bynum just has major issues guarding Yao right now. I think, due to the knee, his mobility is shot and he just can't keep up with Yao. We'll see, I'm hoping he gets better but who knows.

As for Fisher, I'd be pissed if they suspended him. Sure it was a foul but I'm not sure it was worth a flagrant two. People set hard screens all the time and Fisher saw a screen and rolled through it, of sorts. I just don't see that as suspendable but if it is, Jordan is going to have to play well. Something I hope happens because it makes the team better.

Even a healthy Bynum cant keep up with Yao. I like Odom in the starting line up much better than Bynum. Odom played pretty shitty last nite tho.

Farmar and Brown have been playing at least as well as Fish in the playoffs. I wanna see Brown get more minutes. He contributes when he gets minutes. I dont know how Fish couldnt get suspended. He saw Scola, he lined him up and got a running start into him before the guy with the ball even made a move. He also kinda jumped into Scola with an elbow and just layed him out. Thats literally a hit like someone would throw in a football game. I love Fish and I dont even mind that he did that but I think it deserves a suspension. You cant just run thru someone with an elbow out. I hope he doesnt get suspended but I would totally understand if he did.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':b3uawcrx]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':b3uawcrx]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');