NBA Discussion

Dahntay Jones, Kenyon Martin, and J.R. Smith are all punks. They need to realize dunking a ball in the first quarter isn't something requiring a celebration or screaming up the floor.

Tech rescinded:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4210088

Totally agree. They were calling the Nuggets the new bad boys of the league like they took over for the old Pistons teams. The Nuggets arent even close to being like that Pistons team. Plus the Pistons won something.

I hate Martin, he is just a thug. It seems like Smith only wants to score so he can taunt the other team. Classless player....act like its not the first basket of your career once in a while. I didnt even know who the fuck Dhantay Jones was until this series. I hear hes not a dirty player but the 2 stunts he pulled with Kobe are grounds for a much bigger "enforcer" type player putting a bullseye on your back. I hope someone fucks that guy up. Id like to see Bynum, Gasol and Odom all collapse on him next time he goes to the basket and have have Jones on the floor when the dust clears. Fuckin-a! Im alraedy fired up for the game tonite! Can it be 6 already?

Holy Shit, 32-10 Cavs nine minutes in to the game. That's crazy. I guess we're going to see a Game 6 in Orlando.

its becuase im wearing my lucky cavs hat. i havent worn it this series yet.............until now.

Im guessing you took it off cause I just turned it on and they are only up 1 at half.

No way is LeBron going to let his team get knocked out in game 5 at home. Cavs will win tonite as long as LeBron isnt the only guy playing for the Cavs.

!!! 55 - 56 at the half !!!

:)

i need to be watching this, but i'm at work for 40 more minutes.. darn

Work has been getting in the way of my NBA playoff watching. I miss the first qtr. of all the Laker games that start at 6.

same here, except most of the time i get back at the end of the 3rd / start of the 4th for most games.

although yesterday i took a half day off and went to the game. i wouldn't have been happy if i had used vacation hours to watch the lakers lose, and they didn't disappoint.

its becuase im wearing my lucky cavs hat. i havent worn it this series yet.............until now.

Im guessing you took it off cause I just turned it on and they are only up 1 at half.

No way is LeBron going to let his team get knocked out in game 5 at home. Cavs will win tonite as long as LeBron isnt the only guy playing for the Cavs.

i think i threw it at my dog.

edit=and then i put it back on..............

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':pdbvawei]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':pdbvawei]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');