NBA Discussion

Yup. He's so soft. How someone who's 7'2" doesn't average at least a double double is mind blowing.

He can drink a cold bottle of Gatorade in 5 seconds, so at least he has that. Seriously though, I wonder what it would have been like if Indiana didn't match Portland's offer for him. I think he wanted to go there, but Indiana kind of had to match, even with the high price.

Yup. He's so soft. How someone who's 7'2" doesn't average at least a double double is mind blowing.

He has disappeared in the playoffs. He doesn't have to average a double double, but he failed to put up a single single tonight.

Also the Clips are killing it right now. I don't like them or the Thunder, so I'm really torn on who I want to win the series.

I personally don't think Jackson is a very good coach. He seemed incapable of noticing matchup issues and playing way too much small-ball.

With that roster, the owners definitely expected more than a 6th seed and first round exit. There seemed to be a lot of behind the scenes turmoil too.

How can you go big when bogut was out and o'neal being old as shit, there's no choices.

turned on the nets/heat game when there was a 6 point differential. brooklyn played like absolute dog shit for the entire time i watched.

After gloating about OKC and IND going into these series, and being completely wrong in the first games, I'm feeling WAY better now.

I'm just such a huge fan of the Thunder roll.

i had to stop watching Indiana vs Washington, that was awful

ew and this is in washington too?

i would be fucking furious if i was a fan who paid for a ticket to this

and i forgot that big al is on the wizards now. pretty sure the denver nuggets of 5 years ago are all now spilt up between the knicks and wizards