NBA Discussion

Mark Cuban is an idiot

"If I see a black kid in a hoodie on my side of the street, I'll move to the other side of the street. If I see a white guy with a shaved head and tattoos (on the side he now is on), I'll move back to the other side of the street."

So you will avoid them, but if they could play ball you would give them millions? Yeah that makes sense

I heard that the odds of the Cavs winning the 2011, 2013, and 2014 lotteries were almost 14,000 to 1.

I heard they're wanting Embiid too so I hope that's true. I want Wiggins to go to Milwaukee. 

I dont follow the NBA much at all, but i REALLY REALLY want the Bucks to somehow get Wiggins or Parker.  no thanks to Embiid, even though everyone says thats who they'll take with the #2 pick

Mark Cuban is an idiot

"If I see a black kid in a hoodie on my side of the street, I'll move to the other side of the street. If I see a white guy with a shaved head and tattoos (on the side he now is on), I'll move back to the other side of the street."

So you will avoid them, but if they could play ball you would give them millions? Yeah that makes sense

i think you're taking this way out of context 

Cuban is a historically poor wordsmith, but (to me at least) the point he was trying to make is that everyone, including him, has prejudices and needs to work on being more accepting of other people.  As just a soundbite, that quote sounds bad, but in context he's basically just saying "I'll be the first to admit that I'm not perfect."

Cuban is a historically poor wordsmith, but (to me at least) the point he was trying to make is that everyone, including him, has prejudices and needs to work on being more accepting of other people.  As just a soundbite, that quote sounds bad, but in context he's basically just saying "I'll be the first to admit that I'm not perfect."

agreed

Mark Cuban is an idiot

There's a better sense and feel of what he's trying to convey through the video interview

Kinda sad seeing Westbrook celebrate with himself pounding his chest shouting to himself when his teammates are around him and trying to give him high fives but he's so self absorbed he's not even trying to celebrate as a team. I'm not even a Westbrook hater I'm rooting for OKC but that is sad!