NBA Discussion

i had to stop watching Indiana vs Washington, that was awful

ew and this is in washington too?

i would be fucking furious if i was a fan who paid for a ticket to this

and i forgot that big al is on the wizards now. pretty sure the denver nuggets of 5 years ago are all now spilt up between the knicks and wizards

I was there. It was terrible haha

4th quarter of clippers thunder was nuts. refs were horrendous. okc took advantage of some dumb ass calls and managed a huge comeback. the clippers tripping over themselves down the stretch certainly helped the thunder's cause.

Van Gundy to the Pistons. If the Warriors can't convince Kerr to turn down the Knicks, then it'll be interesting to see who they end up with as head coach. I really don't see someone like Lionel Hollens fitting their team very well.

George Karl is a possibility.

I'm curious as to who the Wolves will hire. I wanted Stan or Jeff Van Gundy, but I don't see Jeff leaving broadcasting. Would love Hoiberg or Thibs, but I don't see that happening either.

I have no clue what to think of the Wizards/Pacers. When the Wiz lost game 4 I thought to myself, it's over. But after completely dominating last night in Indiana, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they won 3 in a row to take the series. Both teams have been pretty inconsistently, so who knows what'll happen. I'll also not be surprised if they get blown out by 30 at home tomorrow haha so we'll see. Regardless, neither team will do anything to stop the Heat.

George Karl is a possibility.

I'm curious as to who the Wolves will hire. I wanted Stan or Jeff Van Gundy, but I don't see Jeff leaving broadcasting. Would love Hoiberg or Thibs, but I don't see that happening either.

The Wolves are going to have to figure out their Kevin Love situation before finding a coach I would think. Any candidate for the job is at least going to want to know what's going on with him.

So the Knicks have upped their offer to Kerr with a 4th guaranteed year. I have an uneasy feeling about this..

Yeah it was terrible how he carried his team late in the game when the MVP was shooting ass

I meant his insistence to try and one up Durant. If their chemistry was better, they'd be unbeatable (for example his 16 assists against Memphis in Game 7)