knapsack vinyl

tim

I think Silver Sweepstakes and those old crappy 7"s are the only things in print.

I got in touch with Alias about licensing Day Three and This Conversation a few months back. I heard back almost immediately. After saying they had absolutely no interest in repressing either album themselves, they told me to make an offer to license them. I did, and never heard back. I sent a followup email a few weeks later and still haven't heard back. That was probably 2 months ago. I'd still be into it if they would ever get in touch, but it seems doubtful. They're not very interested in running the label at this point and I'm guessing the amount of money that would be in it for them is not worth the time/energy to deal with licensing it.

id think twice about ordering from alias... last order i placed with them was never sent. everything theyve released was put out on vinyl.. this conversation, day three and the trainwrecker 7" seem to be the hardest to come by.

theres talk of day three on white vinyl. ive never seen one... people claim they made it but until i see proof my collection is complete without it.

id think twice about ordering from alias... last order i placed with them was never sent. everything theyve released was put out on vinyl.. this conversation, day three and the trainwrecker 7" seem to be the hardest to come by.

theres talk of day three on white vinyl. ive never seen one... people claim they made it but until i see proof my collection is complete without it.

You're also missing the green vinyl version of "Day Three".

I think Silver Sweepstakes and those old crappy 7"s are the only things in print.

I got in touch with Alias about licensing Day Three and This Conversation a few months back. I heard back almost immediately. After saying they had absolutely no interest in repressing either album themselves, they told me to make an offer to license them. I did, and never heard back. I sent a followup email a few weeks later and still haven't heard back. That was probably 2 months ago. I'd still be into it if they would ever get in touch, but it seems doubtful. They're not very interested in running the label at this point and I'm guessing the amount of money that would be in it for them is not worth the time/energy to deal with licensing it.

Those are the two albums I've been listening to lately and would love to get on vinyl. I hope that reissue happens one day.

yah thats what i meant. green Day Three and white This Conversation.

ive never seen proof of either, not on trade lists, not in pictures, not from alias or anything. someone prove me wrong.

yah thats what i meant. green Day Three and white This Conversation.

ive never seen proof of either, not on trade lists, not in pictures, not from alias or anything. someone prove me wrong.

It's pretty hard to find either of those two at all anymore.