YOu know what freakin' sux?

When you depend on public transpo to get to work, and the bus drivers are on strike.. Now i have to basically walk 2 miles to and from work everyday. And my eyes are fucked so i can't drive a car, a scooter, or a bike. Fuck my eyes, and my life.

At least I'll lose some weight.

it's actually 4 miles uphill until I hit the last 2 blocks. I underestimated my destination. And I have bad knees. I know I sound like a baby but my knees take a beating when I walk for long periods of time. Anyone who saw me at fest would probably have noticed I had a slight limp at times. That's my fault though due to not wearing my robo brace. Lol

Well its 4 miles downhill on the way home at least.

It's actually worse. I just read news it might only last through the week anyway. I. Can only. Hope

How? Don't you just go the way you came? Wouldn't that mean 2 blocks up and the rest down? Or are you saying downhill is worse than up?

Guest baseball
It may be worst coming down because if you have bad knees it's harder on them.

Yeah, I had a bad knee injury a couple years ago (although it's gotten a lot better the last year) and I can agree with this.

It's much harder on your knees to walk down hills than up them. Walking downhill feels very awkward.