Lyric Quiz 4

1. You were the one, you were my everything, never apart, no one in between

2. There's a sickness that comes from indulgence. You get an A+ in style but a no-mark in substance

3. I've been sittin' here for hours. A burning image of you in my mind

4. This moment is set. Let's make magic. You're the #1 girl; it's time to stay at the top

5. See the little cloud up in the sky? See the little cloud pass on by?

6. We're under attack. We're under attack. A knife in the back from you (Against All Authority - 24 Hour Roadside Resistance [dynamitekid])

7. I've been thinking of going away. Somewhere where I can finally die.

8. It wasn't all that long ago when our future seemed like a massive stone, too weak then to lift it (Dillinger Four - Suckers Intl. Has Gone Public [danthemjfan23])

9. Through the storms and the light, baby you stood by my side and life is wine

10. And it's so freezing and I wanna tear down the walls and make it summer, listen to Dillinger Four

11. How come I end up where I started? How come I end up where I went wrong? Won't take my eyes off the ball again. You reel me out and then you cut the string (Radiohead - 15 Step [trivialhirsute])

12. My grandfather's name was moon because his eyes were bright and round, and no amount of time or liquor could dull them

13. --- walks along the dock. With some sailor's pay shoved down in her sock

14. I wear my sickness like a wedding band. I've been touching myself all day with a hammer and nail

15. --- happy knowing nothing. Happy being no one but themselves.

16. Was it always like this? Finding new ways to clench my fist. It doesn't take a genius to prove I take swings at the things that remind me of my youth

17. I never said a thing to hurt you. It's what I didn't say that made you cry. And in all honesty I never would have deserted you. I never dreamt you would say goodbye (Fenix TX - Speechless [stranaspank])

18. Candor entraps your willing eyes. Emit conclude arise.

19. I couldn't sworn that I saw you knee-bent on the bedside. Arms stretched like a kite that time will eventually grow. I'm so sure of it (Manchester Orchestra - Wolves at Night [ryan])

20. So apropos saw a death on a sunny snow.

21. That look was priceless. Don't let me get carried away. I've seen it before and it still suits you the same (Taking Back Sunday - Spin [desensitizedbyu])

22. Boy, you make it easy to forget we ever met. All this talk of 'keep in touch,' there's no talking yet. Tell me when you're ready, man, and I'll call you, my friend. I don't mind calling this the end

23. In the veins of the ultra-violet light the phosphor is staring a fire. Shooting up in the iodine. It's turning up (Thursday - Between Rupture and Rapture [smailtronic])

24. Infatuation. She's a fatal attraction. Hanging 'round, screwing with my mind. I hope that I've seen her for the very last time (The Ramones - Tomorrow She Goes Away [mediocorn])

25. So long, bye bye. Sad, but in a way it feels nice. I understand. I wouldn't have stayed either (Onelinedrawing - Believer [murakami])

i know a lot, but i'll just do one of my favorites on here...

8. Suckers Intl. Has Gone Public - D4!

have i told you lately how much i love you? (errr...... i mean..... how much i love these threads?.... i'm not gay..... not that there's anything wrong with that...... ummmm, yay viylz!)

i know a lot, but i'll just do one of my favorites on here...

8. Suckers Intl. Has Gone Public - D4!

have i told you lately how much i love you? (errr...... i mean..... how much i love these threads?.... i'm not gay..... not that there's anything wrong with that...... ummmm, yay viylz!)

I'm laughing so hard. But I'm also very drunk. And put as many answers as you want!