TP/PO: Flogging Molly "Float" LP and "Float" 7"

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

Flogging Molly "Float" LP (gatefold packaging)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sd71348?

Flogging Molly Float / Man With No Country 7"

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/sd71346?sck=35374658

This band needs no introduction and more than likely, if you are a fan, you are a superfan. I am excited to announce the pre-orders for both the upcoming album and the precursor single. And I am most excited to let you know that the very generous folks at Side One Dummy have been so kind as to give us a test pressing from Flogging Molly's upcoming album (1 of only 4 made). You can enter by purchasing any release from Side One Dummy now until March 4th. I just placed a restock order with Side One and when that shows up later this week or early next week, I will post all of the available Side One Dummy titles.

Pressing info for Float is that they plan to press around 3,000 copies all on black vinyl which will be available by March 4th. Future pressings will be on color. For the 7", the release is limited to 2,500 copies and will be available by February 19th. If you want the 7" before the LP, make sure you order them separately.

Thanks so much to Side One, I still can't believe that we will be able to give away 1 of only 4 Flogging Molly test pressings!

Guest baseball

awesome, i will be ordering these and something else when the SideOneDummy restock comes in

wish the first pressing was on colored though, oh well

Guest scriptedrain

I was under the impression that all Flogging Molly full lengths are pressed on green vinyl.

That's awesome that they gave you one of the test presses, Virgil.