PHOTOS: United Nations ltd. edition LP

Guest noeffinidea

Guest noeffinidea

I know there was a topic about this and that a bunch of people were still waiting on there's. This arrived at my doorstep today, and it's pretty sweet. The embossed cover looks gorgeous, and I was happy to see the Beatles art on one side of the insert. Personally I love how tongue-in-cheek this band is, and the insert with the "copyright police" and the labels of Bugs Bunny blowing himself up are hillarious! If you're into the band's music, then this wasn't a bad pickup for $20. Check it out:

Profile shot

[image]

Cover close-up

[image]

Insert and vinyl close-up

[image]

i was seriously hoping the vinyl had some sort of fire design/image. but it's still pretty sweet looking.

I was expecting like a red/yellow swirl or red with yellow streaks or something, but whatever.

I got an order confirmation when I ordered, and a shipping confirmation on Thursday I believe.

yeah. i was expecting it to look firery.

I was disappointed by this. They said that the cover would be bugs bunny blowing himself up and we got an embossed cover. As for their cd, jonah bayer said that "plays pretty for a bunch of fucking babies" has never been completed and doesn't look to be anytime soon.

How do you know Jonah?

I was disappointed by this. They said that the cover would be bugs bunny blowing himself up and we got an embossed cover. As for their cd, jonah bayer said that "plays pretty for a bunch of fucking babies" has never been completed and doesn't look to be anytime soon.
I can't remember where I read it, but apparently they lost the harddrive this was recorded on so they're more or less back to square one with it.