I finally got it!!!! ("White Whale" content)

patrick

So, I finally have my big score. The record I have been searching for. I spent the most amount of money I have ever spent on a record, and now have to sell some stuff to help pay for it. (Look for the FS thread soon.)

Texas is the Reason - DO You Know Who You Are?

White Vinyl.

Yeah.....I am happy. Not only did I get it, I ended up spending an hour and a half on the phone with the guy who sold it talking about old hardcore. He is going to be going through his collection and sending me a list with some set prices. Records he mentioned that he has include:

Guilt 10" on blue

Unbroken - Life.Love.Regret. on blue

Chamberlain - Fates Got A Driver on clear

When I get the list, Juan will definitely be getting a PM.

It's still kind of weird to think my search for it is over.

it really is, isn't it? especially if it's something you've been looking for for like 3 years. and every time you go on eBay, or come here and look through the F/S threads, you look for it. then, all of a sudden, you don't have to look for it anymore.

guess that means it's time for a new white whale...

congrats anyways, man.

wow. i had no idea that this was worth that much. i probably would have sold mine for about 1/4 that price or less since i didnt know what it was worth. hah.

that makes me happy in the wallet.

Not sure if that is "market value" but I know of at least 3 copies that have sold for that much. That, coupled with the fact that it was the number one item on my want list, made it worth that much to me.

i got 2 records this week from my wantlist that i had wanted for a long long time. i wouldnt call them "white whales" since they obviously exist but just never wanted to put down the type of big bucks and ebay cash on them.

No Warning - Ill Blood - Blood/Shit for $15

Blink 182 - Cheshire Cat traded for a copy of Lifetime - Hello Bastards

stoked on both of them

how much is he wanting for that unbroken record?

Don't know. He is going to put a list together and send it to me. It may not happen for awhile.

I just mentioned to him in passing that I could help him sell a lot of his stuff if he wanted, as I know a good place to post a sale list.

So, I finally have my big score. The record I have been searching for. I spent the most amount of money I have ever spent on a record, and now have to sell some stuff to help pay for it. (Look for the FS thread soon.)

Texas is the Reason - DO You Know Who You Are?

White Vinyl.

Yeah.....I am happy. Not only did I get it, I ended up spending an hour and a half on the phone with the guy who sold it talking about old hardcore. He is going to be going through his collection and sending me a list with some set prices. Records he mentioned that he has include:

Guilt 10" on blue

Unbroken - Life.Love.Regret. on blue

Chamberlain - Fates Got A Driver on clear

When I get the list, Juan will definitely be getting a PM.

dude! just juan? what about me?!