More copies of Juturna available soon (seriously)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse
well. it's good for us collectors. we don't have to pay up the ass for one!

For sure! I'm so excited for this. And I won War all the Time today on eBay. Sweet sweet day.

I like most others have been searching for this for awhile, thanks for the heads up Scott and if you hear anything please let us know. On a side note if fellow board members can get multiple copies in case were not able to get it that would be awesome, as I will do the same if I can. Sell them for price plus shipping of course. Thanks again Scott.

Brian

Guest falloutcollapse

I would just like to say that, if this goes onsale somewhere while I'm at school, and I don't get one, please please please please buy at least two. I need one, it's my "white whale."

Ya, if anyone can get this for me and I'm not around PLEASE buy it for me. I'd be eternally grateful. I need this vinyl. I was at the Thursday/Rise Against/Circa Survive/Billy Talent concert where this was on sale, however I didn't even have vinyl on my radar at that point. I gotta get this...

Guest falloutcollapse

Remember, if this goes on sale anywhere between the hours of 6AM and 4PM, snag me one and I'll pay you back. Seriously. Like, dead serious.

Wow. I doubt they would just throw more of them up in the webstore.

MORE meaning they had em up?

i found out that they were going to have it on that tour so i decided to just go and pick it up myself cuz im sure my friends woulda prolly waitied til the end.. seen how long the line was, decide to leave and come to me with: "umm. yeaa.. they there uhh.. sold out.."

i only hope 'on letting go' gets the same layout (picture disc in alternate artwork)