Impulse Purchases

daniel

Guest smccown13

If you want to count putting records before other important things as an impulse purchase...pretty much everything as of late is one..

My probation officer is pissed.

Otherwise, I bought nwa's "Straight Outta Compton" at Hot topic instead of the new shirt I was planning on getting.

I'm pretty sure my last purchase was my final impulse as well as regular buy of the year, which was the jealous sound release. I am too broke to do it too often, so I don't, but this HAS to be it. I might end up selling a couple things now actually.

I never have regretted an impulse buy though, because I have either resold them for profit or got what I paid, or I end up liking it enough to keep. OR if it was dirt cheap in the first place. I don't get 15 records at a time, ever, though.

Impulse purchases have been some of the best experiences of my life (Cap'n Jazz -schmap'n schmazz LP, Braid boxset). It's the stuff I've put back that haunts me, regrettably Your Favorite Weapon, has a gambling problem, and Tell All Your Friends in a Hot Topic in Clackamas sometime between summer '02 and my freshman fall quarter. I didn't get back to the store until winter break and of course they were gone. That and all the transatlanticisms I passed up with other stuff in my hands.

Guest xsteponmex
i do that a lot. I will go to the record store and pick up like 15 records. then i will go back and get rid of the ones a don't really want

exactly! i usually pick up 10 or 15 and end up with one..ha

same. then usually instantly regret the decision and go back the next day and buy more. haha