*** if you have friend or family stuck at thailand

hi everybody,

if you ahve friend or family or co-worker or whoever you know who try to get back to your country and stuck from the problem at my country air port,

please contact me via pm if they need help.

i will try to help as much as i can.

i know what's the problem which my country face but please don't judge we are outlaw or unrest country such some media report.

contact me for the truth.

hope this can help you guys.

sincerely....

:)

no worries on us passing judgment yu, im positive everyone here knows there are good and bad people everywhere in the world.

monk, as far as the stitch goes, best i can see is there have been a lot of violent protests in the country as of late and one was @ the major airport...i could be way off though.

thanks for all your words,my friends.

anyway, no violence happend last night but my country major air port still closed.

let me know if anybody you know need help.

and if you guys know somebody will celebrate the holiday in thailand, you can ask me before book your flight.

i love this country and i always think it's not fair which major media judge my country as uncivilization or ungovernmentable country.

ask someone who lives in the country for truth....

thanks for all your words,my friends.

anyway, no violence happend last night but my country major air port still closed.

let me know if anybody you know need help.

and if you guys know somebody will celebrate the holiday in thailand, you can ask me before book your flight.

i love this country and i always think it's not fair which major media judge my country as uncivilization or ungovernmentable country.

ask someone who lives in the country for truth....

Truer words haven't been spoken on this board.