Vinyl Collective Test Pressings on Ebay end Today

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty sure there was a third variant of that but couldn't remember...

I just looked, mine has a blue stamp. I have a saved ebay search that has never come up with anything and I've never really tracked them down personally to look into... I'm not overly concerned about it, but it'd be sweet to have anyway.

So ... if anyone's Hex Comp happens to be red or numbered and you are willing to let it go... I'm your man.

Bastard.

I got the Gutter test. I'm only 2 tests and a numbered HEX 7" from my complete ETID... MWAHAHA

What other press do you have, Big Dirty?

My ranking went:

-HD!

-LNIT

-Big Dirty

-Gutter

I'm at the end of my loans though so I couldn't splurge too much and had to stop after 2.

I got Heavy Heavy Low Low - $25 aint bad.

From what I've heard of the band, it's about $25 too much ;)

Their previous material before there ferret debut

was tollerable if you take it for what it is stoners playing

metal/hardcore punk with surf rif's

but to me their last two, most of all their latest releases are complete fucking trash

From what I've heard of the band, it's about $25 too much ;)

Their previous material before there ferret debut

was tollerable if you take it for what it is stoners playing

metal/hardcore punk with surf rif's

but to me their last two, most of all their latest releases are complete fucking trash

That's how I feel. I've seen them like 3 times and their music was fun back when they were unsigned but their two full lengths are absolutely terrible.

Bastard.

I got the Gutter test. I'm only 2 tests and a numbered HEX 7" from my complete ETID... MWAHAHA

What other press do you have, Big Dirty?

My ranking went:

-HD!

-LNIT

-Big Dirty

-Gutter

I'm at the end of my loans though so I couldn't splurge too much and had to stop after 2.

yeah, big dirty, I got it from VC the last time there was an Ebay for tests. I had a max bid of 65 on LNIT, so you juuuuust beat me. Im okay with not getting all the tests right now, it makes collecting them more fun. I don't know if i'll ever find a numbered HEX 7" tho, there are only 100 and i doubt the people who have them realize they have them (IE- just buried in a stack of comp 7"s in their room)

I dont understand why alot of these test's didnt fetch more, it seems people outside of VC didnt have to much interest in them/or know about them, and as dumb as it sounds real pictures would've been a help aswell

I think that people are just tapped out on big purchases. Many went for much higher than I thought they would though. Plus posting 45 test pressings at once didn't help my cause. Congrats to all your winners. STay tuned for the 12 days of christmas where some test pressings will be sold at set prices.

I dont understand why alot of these test's didnt fetch more, it seems people outside of VC didnt have to much interest in them/or know about them, and as dumb as it sounds real pictures would've been a help aswell

I think that people are just tapped out on big purchases. Many went for much higher than I thought they would though. Plus posting 45 test pressings at once didn't help my cause. Congrats to all your winners. STay tuned for the 12 days of christmas where some test pressings will be sold at set prices.

looks like i should prob find a way to get more $ in my pp account then ha ha