Anthony Green Avalon Pre Order this Friday

Kjm23

Got this in my e-mail today.

PFR goes Vinyl!!

Check out these upcoming limited edition vinyl releases from 3OH!3 and Anthony Green. Pre-orders begin Friday, Vinyl will ship in early January.

3OH!3 vs Innerpartysystem limited edition split 7" vinyl

Pre-order starts Friday, December 5th. On Friday you can preorder this 7" vinyl release featuring a 3OH!3 remix of Innerpartysystem's Don't Stop and an Innerpartysystem remix of 3OH!3's Don't Trust Me for only $7.

Limited edition Avalon vinyl LP+ digital remix album

Avalon vinyl LP + digital remix album bundle pre-order will begin on Friday, December 5th. Pre-order the Avalon vinyl LP from the PFR store and also receive an instant download of the Avalon remix album remixed by Colin Frangicetto from Circa Survive. The $25 bundle will include the remix album download at time of purchase, the Avalon limited edition vinyl LP record and a physical copy of the limited run Colin's Avalon Remix album that will be hand numbered and signed by both Anthony Green and Colin Frangicetto. The vinyl and the physical remix album will ship in early January.

Looking forward to both of these, even though most of you probably hate 3OH!3.

fucking stoked as hell, I take it the hard copy of the remix is a cd?

they didnt realy mention either way but i dont want to get my hopes up. and what the fuck is up w/ 3OH!3 ? like kids realy get into that shit & buy their cd's ugh just horrible the label could've sighned a band with tallented and not two white dudes making

shitty rap music.

fucking stoked as hell, I take it the hard copy of the remix is a cd?

they didnt realy mention either way but i dont want to get my hopes up. and what the fuck is up w/ 3OH!3 ? like kids realy get into that shit & buy their cd's ugh just horrible the label could've sighned a band with tallented and not two white dudes making

shitty rap music.

I understand the hate for 3OH!3 but honestly one of the most fun live shows I have ever seen, and I hate to admit being 26 years old but I enjoy them, guilty pleasure I guess.

What's the problem, it's perfectly clear:

The $25 bundle will include the remix album download at time of purchase, the Avalon limited edition vinyl LP record and a physical copy of the limited run Colin's Avalon Remix album that will be hand numbered and signed by both Anthony Green and Colin Frangicetto. The vinyl and the physical remix album will ship in early January.

I like 3oh3, it helps that they are from Colorado. I was actually talking to them early on about possibly doing a record. I asked if they could tour at the time one of the guys was in France at school and they said they couldn't. Next thing I know they were blowing up and Mike Kaminksy was managing them (same manager as Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground).

What's the problem, it's perfectly clear:

The $25 bundle will include the remix album download at time of purchase, the Avalon limited edition vinyl LP record and a physical copy of the limited run Colin's Avalon Remix album that will be hand numbered and signed by both Anthony Green and Colin Frangicetto. The vinyl and the physical remix album will ship in early January.

yeah it dosent specify if the hard copy will be a cd or Lp it just says hard copy and notice how at the bottom ut says the The vinyl & the physical remix album will ship in early jan... i dont know its just fucking with my head thats all they need to be more specific